Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mood Support

I've been using a blend composed of frankincense, lavender, helichrysum, sandalwood, myrrh, and rose on my tummy to try to support elasticity in my post-5-baby belly skin. Lots of powerhouses is this little bottle!! 

I noticed a side benefit--it is an incredible mood oil! Looking at the list of ingredients, that makes total sense. Frankincense, the oil of truth; Lavender, the oil of communication and ideas; Helichrysum, the oil of pain (both physical and emotional); Sandalwood, the oil of sacred devotion; Myrrh, the oil of Mother Earth; and Rose, the oil of divine love.

When I use this beautiful blend, I feel like a powerhouse. I feel a lot more drive than usual. My goals for the day line themselves up and I feel clear and focused about them. Try it! You'll be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment